Our experience with Fo Thai Restaurant in Leawood, KS was a nightmare. My wife and children especially our oldest daughter suffered a severe allergic reaction in spite of the fact that we cautioned them numerous times of our allergies and repeatedly asked them to make sure there were no peanuts in our food. They chose to ignore us which resulted in a potentially fatal reaction.
The General Manager, Alexis Booth-McDaniel told us that Fo Thai Restaurant would compensate us for this incident but has continued to ignore us by not responding to our phone calls and emails.
To read the correspondence between our family and Fo Thai Restaurant, please click on the link below.